SHISHU NIKETAN MODEL SR. SEC. SCHOOL, SECTOR 22-D, CHANDIGARH PROUDLY ANNOUNCES HOSTING CBSE CLUSTER XVIII VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT FROM 7th OCTOBER 2016 TO 9th OCTOBER 2016.
- Last date for confirmation by all Teams – 30th September 2016.
- All the participating teams should report on 6th October 2016.
- Meeting of all the Officials will be at 5pm on 6th October 2016.
- No school will be permitted to participate unless they fill the online discipline - wise Entry Proformae and by - hand Entry Proformae would not be accepted.
- No team will be permitted to play unless accompanied by a teacher/coach at the venue alongwith the authority letter and attested photograph by the concerned Principal.
- Participation in March past at the inauguration of the tournament is compulsory, failing which their right to participate can be forfeited.
- Every team has to bring two school flags.
- Eligibility and Identity cards of the participants should be according to the guidelines issued by C.B.S.E. alongwith UNIQUE ID NO.
- Security amount of Rs.1500 (Refundable) has to be deposited by each team on the date of reporting.
For further details please contact:
Welcome to all the participating teams in CBSE Cluster XVIII Volleyball tournament 2016. CBSE Cluster XVIII Volleyball tournament 2016 is being conducted at Shishu Niketan Model Sr. Sec. School, Sector 22-D, Chandigarh from 7th October 2016 to 9th October 2016. We are sure you must have gone through the rules & instructions of the tournament carefully. We would like to reaffirm few of the instructions again. For any clarification, kindly feel free to get in touch with us at any point of time.
FOR ALL TEAMS
- Every team has to carry its School flag with the flag sticks. Participation in March Past is compulsory, failing which their right to participate can be forfeited.
- No non-designated person shall be allowed to stay inside the school premises or on the play field alongwith the team. The officials accompanying the team shall have a valid identity card issued by their school Principal.
- Fixtures for the tournament shall be drawn on 6th October 2016 at 5:00pm in the school premises.
- All teams are requested to assemble in the school ground for the Inaugural Function mandatory march past by 8:00am positively on 7th October 2016.
FOR OUTSTATION TEAMS ONLY
- All outstation teams should reach the school campus by evening of 6th October 2016 to enable them to participate in the mandatory march past.
- The boarding/Lodging charges of Rs.350/- per day per person including bedding will be collected/deposited against meals together for all the days of the championship and no part payment will be collected/deposited; the participating schools will not insist for refund of part payment.
- The team returning shall be eligible for refund of payment deposited, but only for the post 24 hours balance meal coupons.
- It is mandatory for the team staying in the school premises to dine in the mess arranged by the school as per CBSE guidelines.
- Though mattresses have been arranged for outstation teams, team members are requested to bring one extra sheet for hygienic purpose.
- Kindly let us know about your travel plan i.e. date & time of arrival positively by the morning of 5th October 2016 so that necessary arrangements can be made.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Keeping in mind the safety of the players, we would request all team members and their coaches / officials to be back in the school campus before 7:30 pm. School gates shall be locked at 7:30 pm.
- All concerned should remain indoors in the rooms allotted to them after dinner.
- All care should be taken of the school property and discipline should be strictly maintained in the school premises.
- Dining hours are fixed. Kindly adhere to the timings for the convenience of all. Timings are :
- Any team wishing to leave, should inform 24 hours in advance positively.
- Clearance certificate has to be obtained by the team from all concerned before leaving the venue.
- For the convenience of all concerned, kindly observe rules and regulations.